Rest assured – knowing your pet is being cared for
While your loved one is enjoying their stay, Paws Pet Retreat provides a complete range of services to meet the needs of our guests.
All dog boarders receive a complimentary bath before checkout – using top quality shampoos to ensure your pooch’s skin and coat is invigorated.
We also offer the following services:
- Grooming and clipping can be arranged during your pet’s stay. A wide range of customised clippings, deluxe options and hygiene services are available at request for both cats and dogs.
- Optional bathing facilities for guests are provided in a modern environment with both a temperature controlled Aqua Turbo Hydro-Bath, with purpose built canine shower facilities and heated drying facilities.
As we are a smaller operation than some of our competitors, we take the time to both pamper and look after your pets needs. We do this by:
- Providing 24-hour veterinary services by either immediate contact to your own vet or our local veterinary practice.
- Offering postoperative care and special postoperative facilities – our speciality for all breeds of dogs and cats.
- Giving special attention to medications and special diets.
- Ensuring all meals are logged to ensure accuracy.
We provide veterinary recommended diets for all boarders using the highest quality balanced Royal Canin products. Specialised and individual feeding programs can also be arranged upon request.
- We can usually accommodate your pets needs but will also allow you to provide your own special food if required.
- Your pets will always be reliably and properly fed and exercised, including on their day of arrival.
- All food is prepared in hygienically controlled conditions in modern kitchen facilities.
- We are very proud of our individual feeding program. Dogs are fed separately with consideration given to their special needs.
As we are a smaller operation than some of our competitors, we take the time to both pamper and look after your pets needs.
- We believe the best way to achieve this goal is to provide constant care and attention to our boarders in our modern facilities. Being a smaller retreat we are able to dedicate each pet time and love to ensure they are always happy.
- Our goal is to ensure your pets feel safe, happy and have staff on-hand to provide 24-hour care.
Sometimes a little convenience can make the world of difference.
- We partner with a range of professional carriers in the industry to provide a pet taxi service across the greater Sydney region.
- Simply let us know if you’d like to use this service and we will book transport for your pet. (Charges Apply)
Post Operative Services
From time to time it is necessary for pets to undergo surgery of some sort or another. We cater for the needs of most post-operative pets. We ensure that your pet is looked after with the appropriate medical attention in a loving and caring environment.
Being a smaller retreat, we are able to dedicate more of our time, love and care to all our pets that stay with us.
Special daily rates are applicable for all post operative care. Please enquire about these specific postoperative services when making a booking.
Hygiene is of paramount importance at Paws and is under constant review to maintain our high standards of cleanliness.
- Upon arrival all bedding is guaranteed to be clean and disinfected for all pets.
- Cleaning is undertaken several times a day and as individually as is required. All cat condo’s and dog kennels are disinfected daily.
- Food preparation is carried out in our modern kitchen with stainless steel benches and feeding bowls.
- Please note that all dogs receive a complimentary bath on checkout. Specially formulated herbal shampoo is used.
- Cat baths can be arranged but are not included in your stay.
I have been a satisfied customer at Paws Pet Retreat for 18 years. Our dogs have always been well cared for and very happy during their stay at the "Doggie Hilton"
Always had good and pleasant service from the staff.
Lyn Shayler, Oatlands
My experiences with Paws Pet Retreat have been excellent, from the first day till today my dog, Krystal, has enjoyed her stays at the kennels. I was first introduced to Paws Pet Retreat by a friend whose cat has stayed at Paws Pet Retreat for some time. The staff are extremely friendly, experienced, and well trained and I have no worries in leaving Krystal with them.
I would highly recommend Paws Pet Retreat.
Marg Bell, Normanhurst
My Labrador Archie has been going to Paws Pet Retreat for several years whilst my family is on holidays.
One of the best things about the service Paws Pet Retreat provides is the Pet Taxi that picks up and drops off our lovely dog. I always get a phone call to say they are on their way and there is no fuss at all when they arrive. Archie is always very happy to pop in the car, he can obviously sense that he is being looked after by animal lovers!
Louise Talbot, Wahroonga
Paws Pet Retreat has been a home away from home for our pets for nearly 10 years. Mabel and Stella (dogs) and Emmett (cat) are always welcomed with open arms and lots of pats and cuddles and are happy to come back here whenever their owners temporarily abandon them!
The staff are all lovely and show genuine care and empathy for the animals left in their charge. I have no hesitation in recommending Paws Pet Retreat to any pet owner seeking a friendly, welcoming environment for their pets.
Stephanie Harley, Galston
Just wanted to say I would certainly recommend Paws Pet Retreat Boarding Kennels to anyone needing a safe and happy environment for their dog.
I have boarded our two dogs there on a number of occasions for both long and short stays, and our dogs have always come back happy and content. The staff are friendly and efficient and have a good rapport with the dogs. I am very confident that Toby and Bear will be well cared for when I go away.
Wendy Henderson, Bella Vista