When it’s time to check in
Whether you choose to drop you beloved ones off to our Dural premises or arrange transfer via our pet taxi service, all that we ask is that you read the following so that you are fully aware of how we operate. In the end, it’s for your own benefit.
Pick up / drop off hours
Both check-ins and check-outs run much the same as a hotel. Once a ‘room’ is cleaned it is ready for the next vacancy.
- To ensure that your pet has sufficient time to acclimatise to their new environment, admissions are between 8.00 AM and 12.30 PM. Office hours are from Monday to Saturday. The office is closed on Sunday.
- Pick up and delivery of pets outside of the prescribed hours may be arranged but will incur a $50.00 opening fee.
- Discharge is between 8.00 AM and 10.30 AM. An additional day boarding will be charged if pick up occurs after 10.30 AM.
Please note the following requirements in relation to vaccination and cleanliness. To provide the upmost health security for all of our boarders, there can be no exception to these requirements:
- Dog owners must provide a current vaccination certificate (minimum C5 or C3 with kennel cough vaccination) confirming vaccination for distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, para influenza and berdatella.
- Cat owners must also provide current immunisation certificates – a minimum F3 vaccination.
- Please check that your certificate is current before checking in. Booster shots need to be given at least two weeks prior to the boarding arrival dates.
- You should see your vet as early as possible regarding vaccination if required.
Cleanliness and Flea Prevention
Fleas might seem like just an itchy inconvenience but in fact they can cause all kinds of short and long-term diseases the most common being FAD or Flea Allergy Dermatitis, a nasty skin condition that is very uncomfortable.
- All pets must be presented in a clean, flea free condition.
- If you are unable to provide a flea treatment such as Frontline, Advantage or Revolution for your dog or cat, Paws Pet Retreat will supply the treatment and this will be charged to your account.
Thank you for reading and abiding by these requirements.
We do our best because we believe your pet needs and deserves every possible protection.
I have been a satisfied customer at Paws Pet Retreat for 18 years. Our dogs have always been well cared for and very happy during their stay at the "Doggie Hilton"
Always had good and pleasant service from the staff.
Lyn Shayler, Oatlands
My experiences with Paws Pet Retreat have been excellent, from the first day till today my dog, Krystal, has enjoyed her stays at the kennels. I was first introduced to Paws Pet Retreat by a friend whose cat has stayed at Paws Pet Retreat for some time. The staff are extremely friendly, experienced, and well trained and I have no worries in leaving Krystal with them.
I would highly recommend Paws Pet Retreat.
Marg Bell, Normanhurst
My Labrador Archie has been going to Paws Pet Retreat for several years whilst my family is on holidays.
One of the best things about the service Paws Pet Retreat provides is the Pet Taxi that picks up and drops off our lovely dog. I always get a phone call to say they are on their way and there is no fuss at all when they arrive. Archie is always very happy to pop in the car, he can obviously sense that he is being looked after by animal lovers!
Louise Talbot, Wahroonga
Paws Pet Retreat has been a home away from home for our pets for nearly 10 years. Mabel and Stella (dogs) and Emmett (cat) are always welcomed with open arms and lots of pats and cuddles and are happy to come back here whenever their owners temporarily abandon them!
The staff are all lovely and show genuine care and empathy for the animals left in their charge. I have no hesitation in recommending Paws Pet Retreat to any pet owner seeking a friendly, welcoming environment for their pets.
Stephanie Harley, Galston
Just wanted to say I would certainly recommend Paws Pet Retreat Boarding Kennels to anyone needing a safe and happy environment for their dog.
I have boarded our two dogs there on a number of occasions for both long and short stays, and our dogs have always come back happy and content. The staff are friendly and efficient and have a good rapport with the dogs. I am very confident that Toby and Bear will be well cared for when I go away.
Wendy Henderson, Bella Vista